Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ruminations

So far I have posted on some geek stuff, which I fully intend to keep on doing, but I also want to focus on other topics that I love. I'm a historian, and I also follow politics. I don't want to descend into the fever pits of politics, but tackle ideas that I consider important, or worth discussing. What I really want is clarity across the board about ideas, events, issues, and concepts. Plus, honest debate that doesn't refer to Fox News as "Faux News" or sneer at President Obama because  his middle name is "Hussein". I aim to be above that kind of gutter politics. And I'll look at science where I think it's important, too (and not just in politics).

Oh, I still hate George Lucas.  Suck on that, Skywalker Ranch!

And then I'll go back to geeking out over my nerdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment